Sales Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Providing troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Providing data and guides to help the sales team
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators
We are looking for a qualified Sales specialist to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is a professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
1. Prospecting – finding Leads
2. Follow with clients after the Sale –. It is the responsibility of the business developer to schedule this follow-ups.
3. Create support requests on behalf of client using company’s CRM if client experiencing technical issues or concerns
4. Continually and accurately assess and create prospect qualification metrics for best results.
5. Accelerate sales growth by building key relationships with qualified prospects.
6. Smoothly make sure the handoff process from prospect to client status by providing the “vendor/service provider” all needed details/ sale agreements/ information.
7. Continue to deliver customer service on non-service/product related for the remained of the customer lifetime.
8. Provide the vendor/service provider any key information regarding how to improve the relationship or service/product delivery.
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Develop and monitor performance indicators
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Keep record of sales trends
- Suggest sales process improvements Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist
- Hands on experience with CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills